Here is what you need to know to get tested:
- Testing is for patients who are experiencing symptoms or think they have been exposed to Covid-19.
- Scheduling an appointment to minimize your wait is recommended. Patients can call 412-Nurse4U (412-687-7348) to schedule an appointment.
- AHN Mobile Collection will serve communities based upon identified needs. Our current schedule is:
100 Medical Blvd, Canonsburg PA 15317
Thursday, June 25, 2020
10:30am – 4pm
- Future dates and communities to be scheduled
- On-demand or walk-up testing without an appointment is available, but limited.
Other things to know about getting tested:
- You will be given a specific time for your appointment, to reduce wait times.
- You will be directed through a secured, marked area at the testing location.
- No outdoor restrooms are available at the location.
- The test is done by swabbing inside both nostrils, and typically takes less than 30 seconds, not including any wait times.
- It will take about 3 – 5 days to get the COVID-19 test results. We will contact you directly with the results of the test.
- As you wait for your test results, you should stay at home. If your test results show that you are positive for COVID-19 (coronavirus), we will talk to you about steps you need to take, such as staying home and separating yourself from others.